The 7765™ Industrial Rider Sweeper-Scrubber is two machines in one, with an independent dry sweeping system that picks up dirt and debris before the scrubbing brush aggressively cleans the dirtiest floors, all in a single pass. Take on the toughest cleaning jobs with confidence.
Benefits of 7765 Industrial Rider Sweeper-Scrubbers
The 7765 is a combination sweeper-scrubber designed for harsh industrial applications. With hydraulic power capable of delivering up to 600 lbs. of disc scrub force for deep cleaning, an all-steel industrial design, 16 ft3 debris hopper and productive 54” scrubbing and 60” sweeping paths to make fast work of large areas, this combination sweeper-scrubber will leave your facility with the cleanest, driest floors.
- Leave a clean, dry floor, even in tight turns, with our patented Accu-Track™ squeegee and superior recovery vac system
- 74 hp, 4 cylinder LPG engine (meets stringent EPA emissions regulations)
- Scrub longer without dumping and refilling thanks to 100 gal. solution and recovery tanks
- Control dust with the 107 sq. ft. dust filter and automatic shaker system
- Invest in a machine that’s built to last — heavy-duty, all-steel construction, welded steel chassis and easy access to engine, leak ORFS hydraulic components for simplified maintenance
- Provide top-of-the-line operator comfort with power steering, a deeply padded seat and clear sight lines
Dimensions (L x W x H): 107″ x 59″ x 61.5″
Weight: 4,350 lbs.
Sweep Path: 60″
Main Broom (L ): 50″
Hopper Capacity: 16 cu ft
Hopper Max Dump Height: 60″
Cleaning Rate Sweeping Max (sq. ft/hr): 146,400
Scrub Path: 54″
Solution Tank Capacity: 100 Gal
Recovery Tank Capacity: 100 Gal
Power Source LP: 74 hp GM 3.0 L MPFI LP